Face Mask with Adjustable Ear Loops | What is a borderline personality disorder | BPD AWARENESS
A serious and complex personality disorder seen primarily in adults between 18 and 35 years old, borderline personality disorder is characterized by mood instability, impulsivity, fears of being alone or abandoned and poor self-image.
For people with borderline personality disorder, everyday events can trigger significant changes in mood and emotional reactions. Clients who participate in our intensive DBT treatment community often have symptoms that include impulsivity, self-injurious behaviors or frequent suicide attempts.
The symptoms of borderline personality disorder can result in mood problems, but the illness is not defined by changes in mood. The symptoms of borderline personality disorder are relational. People with an untreated personality disorder tend to use the same approach, or personality construct, to cultivate relationships repeatedly. This lack of diversity in interacting with other people can lead to relationships that are confusing, difficult, and extreme. In turn these unstable relationships or resulting isolation can cause depression and anxiety. In fact mood and anxiety disorders frequently co-occur with personality disorders. Among patients who are in inpatient hospital settings, 40 percent of patients with mood disorders have co-occurring borderline personality disorder.
- Made of polyester
- S size is 16*11.5cm(6.3”*4.5”),L size is 17.8*13cm(7”*5.1”)
- All-over print product, for custom areas please refer to yoycol mockup generator for details
- This product is made on demand. No minimums
- They are not medical grade, so they are not suitable for medical use and can only be worn daily
- Multiple shipping options available, and cost varies on time efficiency.
Follow our INSTAGRAM for 10% by clicking here!